søndag, desember 03, 2006

My newest toy

A cart for the children on the Kinder Paradise.
A pice of art made by me.
I went to the orphanage today of two resens. The first was to se howe the cart was working. But the main resen was to meet a girl . She have a problem with her right arm. It get burnd wen she was wery young. She is now holding her arm up to her cest and dont youse it.
Last time I was out there I was talking with here and I tryed to se wat was wrong with the arm. The arm sims ok.But she is so youst to not youse the arm that it become wery week. And now it become stif.
I made some weight's for here to lift and to helpe here to stretch the arm. I lerner here some exercise to do.
I wil go out there next week to see howe it goes.
Bowie

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell Jenkins said...

Hey Bowie,

Physiotherpy from a welder ! You are doing great work with the girl and her arm. And I want a cart like that for me!

Take care, and have fun
Russ
Huancayo,Peru

3:46 a.m.  
Blogger Bowie said...

Yeah I realy hope it work out with the arm.

Bowie

7:48 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home