søndag, juni 24, 2007

Last week here in Liberia

So this is the end of an eria in my life. Friday we are sailin Anastasis to India. And from there I will fly home to Norway. I'm so sad to live here. All the pople on the ship and the orphanage and ewerybody i got to know done here.
We will not have internet on the Ship wen we sail to India so I cant post enyting here intil I'm home. We are bunkering in Durban, south Africa so if I find a E-mail cafe there I will post someting.But for now I say goodbye.............

2 Comments:

Blogger todd and anna said...

Hey hey,

Bowie hope you are doing ok! Great job you are doing, I know it is hard to say goodbuy.
Look forward to your blog.

Love Anna

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Bowie said...

Yeah I'm ok ,youst sad that I'm leaving. I'm glad that there they will continue to go to Fatima every week so that's good.

11:48 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home