fredag, august 12, 2011

Christmas pressent



In the year 2004 I got a waffle maker for Christmas. I brought it to the Anastasis in 2005 we used it for the Scandinavian nights. But when I left to go to India with the Anastasis, I left the waffle maker with Johan Petur from Faroe Islands. He had it on the Africa Mercy until he left the ship in 2008. Then he give it to Lena & Lars Kristensen (Sweden/Denmark). They capt it til they was leaving and gave it to the Tvedt family. They left this year so now I got it back =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gunn Buverud said...

Ha, ha, ha good quality, then!

7:09 a.m.  
Blogger Gunn Buverud said...

Ha, ha, ha good quality, then!

7:10 a.m.  
Blogger Bowie said...

The onely problem is that the waffle plat always get stuckt in the top part of the iron.....=/

4:58 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home