onsdag, januar 26, 2011

Generator




Starting the generator for the first time . This is the first one of fore , so it's still allot to do.

I'm so looking foreword t o have power again and air condition. The last five months have ben really hot . And sins we did not have Air condition we left the doers open to get some ear inside , then we got lots of mosquito's inside. I think I have been stung fore times every night. I waking up at three a clock in the morning of a mosquito busy to sting me. Manny nights you wake up and take a shower just to cool down and get back to sleep . So hopefully the testing og the generators goes well and we can continue on this mission .

Next month we are sailing to Sierra Leone to help the people there with there medical needs.We will be there for ten months .